Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Review : Faucetpig

Name : Faucetpig
Earning type: Faucet
Ads amount : N/A
Faucet volume : 100 satoshi / 5minutes (before 1000 satoshi / hour)
Minimum Withdraw :
- bitcoin : 0.0005(will change time to time because last time i withdraw 0.002)
Fee : N/A
Status : Legit & Paying
Refferer : 50%
Url : 
https://goo.gl/ueWCyT

Review : This is the highest faucet I have seen, unlike other this faucet offer 50% each referrer claim.
I cannot show you the payment proof since my old account got suspended and I lost around 170k+ satoshi but I want to say the security improve time to time. Please do not use any kind of referral cheat on this site to avoid account suspended.

P/S : Prove I will provide after next withdrawal.

Update entry 30/10/2017:

1. Page consume processor power, i think owner use it for mining. As long as it still paying, fair enough.

2. Payment late

3. Prove as below:


1 comment:

  1. I get 50000 satoshi at first. but then I withdraw 300000 satoshi but they not pay after one month.
    Here you find best faucet sites list:
    best bitcoin faucet, bitcoin faucet instant payout, bitcoin PTC sites, bitcoin faucet list, best faucet, bitcoin faucet

    ReplyDelete